Jeff and Bryan are on a roll, and Bryan might be a little manic. Whatever the case, they go on a tear about the growing complexity of managing our iOS devices, and they speculate on what it will take to manage the Apple Watch. Speaking of the Apple Watch, the boys chew over some ideas on Apple Watch longevity, or the lack thereof. And to cap off this tempestuous tantrum, they dive into Apple's Mac market share. Fun, right?
ACM 289: Apple’s iOS Management Morass, Apple Watch, and Mac Market Share
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- iOS 8.2 Offers First Glimpse of ‘Apple Watch Companion App’
- Apple’s Mac Stomps PC Industry with 18.9% Growth and 7.1% Global Share
- Apple Watch Internal Hardware Might Be Upgradeable - Solving Huge Problem for Apple
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-14: The Big Apple Watch Upgrade Debate
- The Mac Observer on Twitter
- Jeff's Twitter
- Bryan's Twitter
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells