HTC is giving Apple the smackdown in a manner of speaking—or rapping. Jeff and Bryan have some thoughts on HTC's painful video about how its smartphones are better than the iPhone, plus they take a look at the current state of the FCC's plans to regulate net neutrality, and they dive into Apple's retail push into China.
ACM 292: HTC’s Anti-iPhone Groove, the Net Neutrality Fight
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- Behold HTC's Rap Attack on Apple and iPhone 6
- FCC Ready to Classify Internet Service as a Utility in Net Neutrality Plan
- AT&T Ready to Sue FCC Over Net Neutrality
- Apple Remakes 'The Song' Mac Commercial for Chinese Market
- China Demands Back Door into Computers, Software
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells