Apple is facing criticism over a just announced zero day security flaw that could expose your Keychain passwords. Jeff and Bryan look at what the threat is and how it impacts Mac, iPhone, and iPad users, plus they have plenty to say about the copycat Samsung product "ransom note," and a call to kill off the Mac.
ACM 311: XARA Security Flaw in iOS and OS X, and Samsung’s PR Fumble
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- Significant Security Hole in iOS and OS X Keychain Exposed
- Privacy Will Be a Hard Sell, Even for Apple
- Samsung LOLs for Clumsy Copy of Cleveland Indians Apple Ransom Note
- Would Apple be More Competitive Without Macs? Not Really
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells