Despite reports to the contrary, Apple says it doesn't have plans to launch its own MVNO service for iPhone owners. Jeff and Bryan look at the report and Apple's denial, and discuss why an Apple MVNO could be cool. They also offer up their take on digital privacy and the role the government is trying to push onto Apple and other software makers, plus they revisit the Lexus hover board.
< img alt="Apple Context Machine" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/ACM_Logo_border_1400.jpg" style="width: 500px; height: 500px;" />
- Apple Reportedly Testing MVNO Carrier Service in U.S.
- Apple Says It's Not Planning MVNO Cellular Service, Even if We All Want it To
- Apple Has Starring Role in New Crypto War
- Lexus' Hover Board is Real
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells