In this week's episode of The Apple Context Machine podcast, Jeff and Bryan change the name of the show, talk about apps, new lawsuits, Apple's efforts to get into China with the iPhone, Microsoft's retail stores, and the ever-popular Mac tablet rumors.
Articles Referenced in This Week's Episode
- App Store Downloads Top 1.5 Billion
- Psystar Brings on New Legal Team in Battle Against Apple
- Judge Lays Out New Apple v Psystar Roadmap
- Apple Moves Closer to Chinese iPhone Deal (Hold the WiFi)
- Apple’s NC Data Center Set for 2010 Launch
- Corporate Mano-a-Mano: Microsoft Stores to be Next to Apple Stores
- The Back Page - Microsoft Stores Next to Apple Stores: Where’s the Win?
- Apple Looking to Expand iPhone Beyond O2 in UK
- Rumor: Touch-based Mac Tablet Coming in October
- Twitter: Find Your Friends
- Build Your Own Twitter Client
- Twitter: Tracking Twitter Stats
- Twitter Clients 101
- Twitter Grader: How Do You Stack Up?
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.
- The AWR Windows 7 Christmas Sketch