In the special Halloween edition of the Apple Context Machine Jeff and Bryan count down the top five spookiest moments in Apple’s history.
ACM 181: The Five Spookiest Moments in Apple History
Jeff and Bryan searched deep in Apple’s crypts to find the the top five scariest moments in the company’s history, and what they found sent chills up their spines. Listen in… if you dare.
- Steve Jobs Steps Down on Medical Leave Until June, Share Trading Lower
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs Gets New Liver
- August 1997 Archives (When Apple Killed the Clones)
- July 1998 Archives (Early iMac News)
- “Yes, It’s True”: Apple to Switch to Intel by End of ‘07
- Jobs Announces New Board, Microsoft Partnership
- Patent License: One Way Payment From Microsoft
Power Computing Posters, talked about in the podcast