Direct Link: MP3 Version
Listen Now: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.macobserver.com/podcast/player.swf" id="audioplayer1" height="24" width="290"> </object></p>
Apple reported is second best quarter in the company's history, App Store downloads topped 25 million, and there's a mystery product transition coming in the next couple of months. The second iPhone 3G launch is coming in August, and MobileMe is giving people headaches. This week's Quick Tip: Deleting iPhone and iPod touch applications.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Q3 Results: Record June Quarter with $7.46 Billion in Revenue
- Apple Retail Shows Strong Third Quarter
- App Store Downloads Top 25 Million
- Apple CFO Hints at "Future Product," Mum on Details
- Analysts Speculate on Apple Products, Pricing in 2009
- Apple COO: Steve Jobs Has No Plans to Leave Apple
- Jobs: I'm OK, Butt Out
- MobileMe Email: Down for the Count?
- WSJ: MobileMe Flawed, Ragged
- NYT: Apple's MobileMess
- iPhone Due in 20 More Countries on August 22
- iPO Quick Tip - iTunes: Deleting iPhone Apps
- TMO on Twitter!
AWR special deal: 20% off any SmileOnMyMac application
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.