In this week's Apple Weekly Report podcast, Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin talk about Apple's curious defense in a legal challenge to their ad claims, the on and off again antivirus Knowledge Base article, the growing ranks of unauthorized Mac cloners, and more. Jeff's QuickTip of the week concerns how to use Google to search for people on Twitter.
Apple Weekly Report #137: Apple's Legal Defense, Unauthorized Cloners, & More
- Apple Hits Psystar with DMCA Violations
- Apple Believes Deep Pockets Behind Psystar
- Another Unauthorized Mac Cloner Appears: OpeniMac
- Apple Legal Argument: It?s Not Reasonable To Believe Our Ads as Fact
- Apple Takes 3rd Place in Global Smartphone Sales
- Apple Advocates Use of Multiple Antiviral Programs for Macs
- Apple Kills Antivirus Support Article
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available
- Blinking/Flickering Display Issue Discovered for Late 2008 MacBook Pro Notebooks
- TMO Quick Tip - Twitter: Find Your Friends
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.