Dave set up the Drobo and DroboShare this weekend, and even played with some DroboApps, so he and John take some time to talk through his experiences and the devices themselves. Then it's on to listener feedback and questions, including some iPod-related podcast-playing tips, how best to display mounted shares in the Finder, and more! Subscribe for free today!
Mac Geek Gab #191: Drobo, DroboShare, Podcast Playing Tips, and Shared Volumes in Finder
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Groundhog Day (Official Site)
- Creating a RAID Set
- Apple Filing Protocol (AFP)
- Vista Network Issues
- Using the AirPort Admin Utility to create a WDS network with multiple base stations
- AirPort Express: How to join an existing wireless network in client mode
- Topic : How to have it keep playing podcasts one after the other, automatically?
- Adobe AIR
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to of iPhone Alley.