On the heels of the last Cool Stuff Found espidode, John and Dave have a backlog of your questions to answer... and answer they do! Answers include which chargers to use with which iOS devices, how to let your friends track you selectively, and a frank discussion about the best options for setting up your own personal cloud.
MGG 458: You Can't Handle The Bandwidth!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Sponsor: Gazelle
- iPad: Charging The Battery (6:27)
- Watt to Know About iPhone & iPad Power Adapters
- ChargeDr USB Charge Booster
- Glympse (14:20)
- Waze: Updated with Glympse feature
- Mac OS X 10.6: Using Network Diagnostics (29:00)
- Sponsor: phatpad iOS app
- Touchstone E-MTA TM822 (45:35)
- Password of the day generator
- Synology Disk Station (1:10:56)
- Synology Cloud Station
- File Transporter V2 Software
- SugarSync (1:17:03)
- Synology DS713+ (1:18:50)
- Synology DSM Highlight (1:20:08)
- Drobo FS
- DroboApps for the Drobo FS series of products
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.