John and Dave are joined by a special guest (hint: it was "bring your kid to work" day at TMO Towers East) for this week's edition of Mac Geek Gab. As usual, it's your questions answered, your tips shared, and Cool Stuff Found is being squirreled away for a special upcoming CSF show in December! iCloud sharing, iTunes Match fixing, Calendar Jumping ... all of this and more discussed — and solved — on this week's show. Download today and listen. It's free!
MGG 425: The Cloud Is The Master
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- John's Instagram
- Dave's Instagram
- Mac Basics: Preview
- AirPort Utility 5.6 for Mac OS X Lion
- AirPort Utility 5.6.1 for Leopard/Snow Leopard
- Buffalo WZR-D1800H Router (this is the one Dave uses as his primary gateway)
- Find Out Who’s Messing with Your Drive with fseventer
- How to create a password-protected (encrypted) disk image in Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- iTunes Match
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).