John and Dave are here again with yet another Sunday morning show for you (at least that's when they recorded it — you can listen anytime!). They talk through the "new normal" for setting up Google Calendars on iOS, they help a listener fix his iTunes issues, they help another listener successfully migrate his data over, and much, much more. Download and listen today, it's free!
MGG 430: Troubleshooting Failed Startups (of your Mac!)
Note: Shownotes are in progress...
- Melting Snow and Ice with Salt
- Thirsty Bag
- iPhone and iPod: Liquid damage is not covered by warranty
- New Google Sync instructions
- Can't add songs to iTunes 11
- iTunes: How to re-create your iTunes library and playlists
- Where are my iTunes files located?
- Plex Media Server
- When To Use The Repair Feature in Drive Genius 3
- I want to buy OS X Lion, but where?
- Apple Filing Protocol
- How to use Migration Assistant to transfer files from another Mac
- Mac OS X: How to start up in single-user or verbose mode
- Startup Manager: How to select a startup volume
- How to use and troubleshoot FireWire target disk mode
- Fantastical The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).