Dave and John are back, as usual, for this Sunday evening show, helping you answer your pesky Mac and iOS questions as well as using their own experiences to teach valuable lessons. This week Dave spent far too much time troubleshooting a crashing iPod. He even got it replaced and it was still crashing, which got very interesting. Dave finally figured it out and will share the solution in the show. All that and more in this week's Mac Geek Gab!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Tax Day (0:45)
- iStat Menus (7:09)
- TechBits Podcast (15:57)
- OS X: About OS X Recovery (16:30)
- AppleJack (16:45)
- SpringBoard (21:15)
- iOS: Providing Apple with diagnostics and usage information (25:20)
- iCloud (26:00)
- Corrupt iCloud Data Causes iOS SpringBoard Home Screen Crash (with Fix!) (29:40)
- How To Setup Gmail, IMAP, and Mail.app? (42:05)
- Mac Basics: Font Book (49:00)
- Shirtagram (52:17)
- Mac Basics: Preview (54:30)
- iPhoto for iOS (55:10)
- Skitch (55:25)
- Snapseed (57:00)
- iCloud: Managing your iCloud storage
- TruConnect (1:02:30)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.