Great advice from your favorite Mac Geeks starts out with a discussion on best practices for dealing with Technical Support reps, then dives into a virtual pile of Cool Stuff Found by all of you. Subscribe today for free and don't miss another episode!
Show notes are complete!
- Novation modems and Bell 202
- Acoustic coupler
- MRTG - The Multi Router Traffic Grapher
- Relayed Uploads: upload when you want, where you want
- Dropbox (for extra 250MB for both you and John, click here)
- The Dropbox Blog
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Chatty Cathy
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to of iPhone Alley.
Podcast Marketplace Sponsors: Audio Engine, Bare Bones, SmileOnMyMac, Circus Ponies, and Audible.