Your favorite Mac geeks, John and Dave, are back with a show chock full of questions, tips, Mac goodness and more! Hear them talk through their solutions for unmounting disks on shutdown, manging network configurations, resolving sync issues, and more. They also share tips and tricks about screen recording, Disk Copying, booting, and, yes, even a mention of the (now staple topic?) SSD drives. Subscribe today for free and you won't miss another episode!
MGG 212: Unmounting Disks, Screen Recording, Sync Configuration, Network Settings, More!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Verizon’s MiFi: The Best iPhone (and Mobile Mac!) Accessory
- iSync Show Data Change Alert
- Snapz Pro X
- The Hector Webcam
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- At RealDVD hearing, MPAA says copying DVDs never legal
- Removing files from your computer
- Confirmed: iTunes 8.2.1 Breaks Pre Syncing
- Mac OS X 10.5: Resetting the SyncServices folder
- 10.4: Reset the .Mac Sync Server with Syncrospector
- 21IN1 Multimedia Reader/writer Expresscard 34SLOT Mac/pc Sd/mmc/xd
- Secure Digital (includes throughput meaurements)
- Crucial SSDs
- OCZ Z-Drive PCI-Express SSD
- Moving swap file in Mac OS X 10.5
- 10.5: Move swap files to another partition under 10.5
- 10.5: Easily change the location of your home directory
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston.