Starting a new phase for the Mac Geek Gab, this marks the inaugural episode of the Mac Geek Gab Premium. We've had listeners asking for more content, and we've also had listeners offering to support the show directly. We certainly appreciate our sponsors, and the sponsored-shows will continue. This is an extra two episodes per month, supported directly by our listeners at the rate of $25 for a 6-month membership. This allows you to get more MGG, support your favorite hosts, and to be a part of this very special, 4-and-a-half year old project of ours!
Episode 231 brings you everything you would expect from your favorite Mac geeks, including Finder tips, backup help, verbose startup discussions (and a solution!), and more. Come join us, and help make the next 4-and-a-half years even better than the first!
Our sincere appreciation,
John and Dave
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X 10.6 Help : Shutting down your computer automatically
- Mac OS X v10.6: About Wake on Demand
- Mac OS X: How to start up in single-user or verbose mode
- Always boot Mac OS X in Verbose Mode (via OS X Daily)
- Optimum Online Ultra (101 Mb/sec)
- Magic Mouse
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later: How to change the MTU for troubleshooting purposes
- Apple Do It Yourself Manuals
- Apple Technical Specifications
- SwitchResX 4
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.