Dave Hackintoshed a Dell Mini 10v over the weekend, and he and John talk through that process -- it's easier than you might think! Then he and John answer some of your questions and share your tips with topics including swap files, pageouts, shutdown scripts, finding IP addresses and much, much more!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Dell Mini 10v NetBook
- How To: Hackintosh a Dell Mini 10v Into the Ultimate Snow Leopard Netbook (via Gizmodo)
- Downgrade your Mini 10v to BIOS A05 without a USB Drive (Using Windows)
- Enable mounting of remote CD/DVDs on any Mac (via Mac OS X Hints)
- Mac OS X: Reading system memory usage in Activity Monitor
- "Shutdown Items" replacement for OSX (via Mac OS X Hints Forums)
- Running shell scripts at login and logout
- Broadcast IP Address
- iTunes for Mac: Moving your iTunes Music folder
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.