John and Dave come to you on this Friday morning for the first Premium show of March. This one’s full of great info, including how to manage login items, spotlight, and Safari’s default search engine. Then your geeks get into a good primer discussion for how to safely use the terminal to do some things that you simply can’t do anywhere else. Subscribe today, support your two favorite geeks, and learn even more!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Apple Certified Refurbished Products FAQ
- Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4: Transferring data with Setup Assistant / Migration Assistant FAQ
- Mac OS X: Setting up Login, Startup items
- Mac OS X 10.4 Help - Preventing certain locations from being searched
- Apple Terminal
- Quick Look
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.