John and Dave have a TON to go through this week. The mailbag was overflowing with your follow-ups and tips from previous weeks, so your two favorite geeks discuss those and answer some of your questions. First, though, they talk through having — and solving — some 10.6.3-related issues as well as what these WebKit changes mean to you.
Note: Shownotes are in complete!
- Can’t Make the April 15 Filing Deadline? Get an Extension with Free File
- About the Mac OS X v10.6.3 Update
- Topic : Mingler and iCalExternal Sync are CPU Hogs
- Managing Your Sync Session
- How-To: Truly reset your .Mac sync data
- Dock Tweaks for Mac OS X Leopard
- Apple Unveils WebKit2 with Split Processes (Think Stability)
- Inside WebKit2: less waiting, less crashing
- iMac Intel 27” Teardown
- Google Updater for the Mac - FAQs
- Google alerts
- Apple Warranty: Installing Memory, Expansion Cards, User Installable Parts Does Not Void Warranty
- Drobo FS
- Sign up for Dropbox (and get 250MB extra storage for both you and Dave!)
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of This Week in iPhone Podcast.