Dave and John talk about setting and sizing Mail.app’s preview pane, a really easy way to change your short username, merging iTunes and iPhoto libraries from multiple sources, editing your menu bar, router speeds, maintenance scripts and lots, lots more. Add in a healthy dose of holiday cheer and you’ve got yourself one killer episode! Download today, click play, and enjoy.
MGG 303: Mail, Short Usernames, Merging Libraries, More!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X: How to change user short name or home directory name
- Mac OS X: How to change the Terminal shell
- iPhoto Library Manager
- Customizing your menu bar, arrange, remove, and add menulets
- Running the Mac OS X maintenance scripts
- Crucial’s Mac RAM
- Seagate’s Momentus XT Reviewed, Finally a Good Hybrid HDD
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).