Push notifications are making the move from our smartphones to our desktops, or at least to our Web browsers. Roost co-founder Burton Miller joins Jeff Gamet to explain how push notifications are already available on your Mac, the standard that will bring them to browsers on other platforms, why Web and app notifications matter, and more.
Recent News See All »
- Hackers Threaten to Wipe Out Millions of iCloud Accounts if Apple doesn't Pay $75K
- iPads, other Electronics Banned on Flights to US from Several Islamic Countries
- iTunes 12.6 Lets You Watch Rental Movies Across All Your Devices
- Here Are 14 New Apple Watch Bands Announced Tuesday
- Farewell iPad Air, iPad mini 2
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.