The bendy iPhone 6 thing is a big enough deal that even Consumer Reports is weighing in on the action. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about CR's findings and how much of an issue they think the bendable smartphone thing really is, plus they they share what they'd like to see linked into Apple's Health app.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- iPhone 6 Plus not so Bendy After All, Says Consumer Reports
- Grading Apple's Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps Hit the App Store [Updated]
- Rokform Sport v3 Case for iPhone 6: Serious Protection and Mobile Options
- Breeze Pedometer app for iPhone
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed