Google says it's ready to launch its own cell service as an MVNO. John Martellaro and The MacCast's Adam Christianson join Jeff Gamet to talk about what Google's entry into the cell service provider market could mean for AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint, plus they sort out what's really going on with credit card scammers and Apple Pay.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google's MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network
- Sorting out Apple Pay scams and security
- Adam Christianson's The MacCast
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed