Apple is supposedly going to share information with networks to land the deals it needs for their streaming TV service. Dave Hamilton and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on why Apple would do that, and exactly what sorts of information that will most likely include—and they change Jeff's perspective in the process. Kelly also has some great tips for improving your productivity in the Mac's Finder.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-18: Apple’s Data Sharing Plans, Kelly’s Finder Tips
Lynda.com online training. Sign up for your free 10-day trial and get smarter now!
- Apple May Share Viewer Data with Networks to Land TV Content Deals
- Relax, Your Apple TV Viewing Data Is Already Being Shared
- How to Customize the Finder Toolbar in OS X Yosemite
- Kelly's Leprechaun Brother's reference (Totally SFW)
- John's mic this week: Apogee MiC 96k
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed