Apple is reportedly getting into the streaming TV game, and TMO's John Martellaro thinks they're missing out on a big opportunity to disrupt the market. John and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to offer up their thoughts on how Apple could handle in-show advertising, plus have a warning about a new way of brute force hacking into iPhones.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-20: Apple’s Streaming TV Opportunity, iPhone Passcode Hack
Lynda.com online training. Sign up for your free 10-day trial and get smarter now!
- Apple’s Missed Opportunity With its TV Streaming Service
- Brute Force Device can Find Your iPhone Password
- John's mic this week: Apogee MiC 96k
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed