Word on the street says Apple wants to be a big player in the streaming music market. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on Apple's plans, and offer their take on brining DJs to iTunes Radio. They also dive into Amazon's new unlimited cloud storage options and what that means for their competitors.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-26: Apple’s Revamped iTunes Radio Plans, Amazon’s Big Cloud Storage
Supercharge your Mac's Finder with Path Finder 7 from Cocoatech.
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed