Apple's system for dealing with Apple Watch try-ons and purchases is pretty slick, and TMO found out how it's going to work. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to explain how the Apple Watch try-on and purchase appointment system will work, and talk about how this is good for customers, Apple, and other shops in the area of your local Apple Store.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple Stores Will Schedule Walk-In Appointments for Apple Watch
- How to 'Heart' Your Favorite Apple Watch in the Store App
- Dolby VP Mike Rockwell Jumps Ship for Apple
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed