Apple's second fiscal quarter earnings report is out, and it includes some big numbers for the company. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their take on rising iPhone and Mac sales, declining iPad sales, the shareholder dividend increase, and the lack of Apple Watch numbers.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple Reports Record 2nd Quarter with 61.1 Million iPhones Sold
- Apple Bumps Dividend 11 Percent, Expands Shareholder Returns to $200 Billion
- Tim Cook on Poor iPad Sales: 'It is what it is'
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed