Target's commitment to CurrentC isn't as strong as it was because the retailer is now ready to support Apple Pay. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about CurrentC's dwindling backers, and they explain why Photos isn't as good at hiding images as you might think.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-28: Target Says Yes to Apple Pay, Hiding Pics in Photos
Supercharge your Mac's Finder with Path Finder 7 from Cocoatech. Use our discount code TDO to get 25 percent off your purchase.
- Target to offer in-store Apple Pay support
- How Apple Pay Mitigates Breach Fatigue
- Create Ringtones From Your iTunes Library and Add Them To Your iPhone
- Apple Redefined 'Hidden' in Photos App for Mac
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed