CES 2016 is well under way, but that hasn't stopped the Apple news from coming in. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at Apple's executive pay scale and the company's declining stock value. They also have more to share from the CES expo floor.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- On Location: TMO at CES 2016
- Retail Head Angela Ahrendts Highest Compensated Apple Exec in 2015
- AAPL Opens Below $100 for the First Time Since October 2014
- Jeff's January 12 Podcasting class discount code: JeffGametPod011216
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed