CES 2016 is well under way, but that hasn't stopped the Apple news from coming in. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at Apple's executive pay scale and the company's declining stock value. They also have more to share from the CES expo floor.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-01-07: CES 2016 Day 4, AAPL Stock and Payroll
Casper premium hybrid memory foam and latex mattresses. Use TDO's special code for a US$50 discount.
- On Location: TMO at CES 2016
- Retail Head Angela Ahrendts Highest Compensated Apple Exec in 2015
- AAPL Opens Below $100 for the First Time Since October 2014
- Jeff's January 12 Podcasting class discount code: JeffGametPod011216
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed