TSMC is going to be the exclusive A10 chip maker for Apple, which means Samsung is losing out on some serious money. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on why Samsung lost out, and what this means for the company. They also talk about Comcast's broadband Internet speeds, and how you can find out just how fast your connection should be.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-11: Apple’s A10 Chip Partner, Comcast Internet Speeds
- Apple Dumps Samsung, Gives TSMC Exclusive iPhone Chip Deal
- Checking your Comcast broadband Internet speed
- DSL Reports Comcast speed chart
- Comcast Internet speed test
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed