Apple is using the First Amendment as part of its defense for not complying with a court order to create a hackable version of iOS for the FBI. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to offer up their take on Apple's plan, and to look at the emotions at play in the company's resistance to the FBI's court order.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-24: Apple's Free Speech Defense in iPhone Unlock Order
- Apple Targets Freedom of Speech Defense against iPhone Unlock Order
- Apple Hires Free Speech Lawyers in FBI iPhone Unlocking Battle
- And Then All Hell Broke Loose: Two Decades in the Middle East
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed