Apple CEO Tim Cook made his case on ABC News last night for not complying with an FBI obtained court order to help bypass iPhone passcodes. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on Apple's stance and Mr. Cook's comments, plus they look at the company's ramped up efforts to strengthen iOS and iCloud security.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-25: Tim Cook's Defense for Privacy
- Apple's Tim Cook to Appear on February 24th ABC News on 'The Safety of the Public'
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's Interview on ABC - Full Video
- ACM 347: Dueling Polls on Apple vs. FBI, and the Free Speech Card
- FBI Wants into our iPhones, so Apple is Making Them More Secure
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed