Apple has navigation expert Sinisa Durekovic on staff and that opens some interesting possibilities for the company. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet share discuss why they think he's part of the Apple Car team and not Maps, plus they look at how Tim Cook is reinventing Apple in his own way instead of mimicking Steve Jobs.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- How Apple lost its way: Steve Jobs' love of simplicity is gone
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple's DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Hires GPS Navigation Pro Sinisa Durekovic
- See Jeff at MacTech Pro in Denver on June 8 and get $200 off
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed