iTunes is still riding high. Let's see if TMO's Jeff Gamet can help Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero take it down. Also: what's missing from the Mac software cannon?
Weekly Roundup: iTunes on Top
Direct Link: MP3 Version
iTunes is still riding high. Let's see if TMO's Jeff Gamet can help Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero take it down. Also this week: what's the road ahead for Creative, Sony, ScanDisk, iRiver...and what's missing from the Mac software cannon?
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Amazon Preps Movie Download Service
- Microsoft Partners May Drop PlaysForSure
- 22Moo Developing iTunes Kiosk
- Facebook Gives Away 10 Million iTunes Music Samplers
- iTMS to Exclusively Sell Beach Boys Album Pet Sounds For Four Weeks
- iTunes Music Store Adds Metallica Catalog
- Engst- The Mac Needs a Collaborative Editor App
- Intel Launches Core 2 Duo Processor, Cuts Prices of Older CPUs
- Apple Announces Wireless Mighty Mouse
- Memorex to Ship iFlip Portable Video Player in Sept.
- Omni Group Introduces OmniPlan Beta
- Toast 7 Supports Blu-ray on Macs
- The Slacker's Guide - VDrift- Open Source Racing on the Mac
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.