Dark Mode has become a trend nowadays and it is being added to new apps every day. Facebook has released dark mode for Instagram last year, but everyone is still waiting for the official release from Facebook for WhatsApp. However, Dark Mode can still be enabled on WhatsApp Web in just a few minutes. Once you do, you will be able to enjoy the dark theme on WhatsApp Web.
People prefer to use Dark Mode on most of the apps because the dark mode not only looks great, but it is thought that dark mode also consumes relatively less battery. Whether you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Dark Mode can be easily turned on using a 3rd party extension. Keep in mind that this extension isn’t an official extension, but it does the job of bringing the dark mode on WhatsApp Web.
To turn on dark mode on WhatsApp Web using Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Download and Install the Stylus extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once you have installed the Stylus extension, download and install the Stylus theme from here.
- Now, that you have installed both Stylus extension and theme, restart the Chrome and open WhatsApp Web to enjoy the new Dark Mode.
To turn on dark mode on WhatsApp Web using Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Download and Install the Stylus add-on from the Mozilla Add-on store.
- After you have installed the Stylus extension, download and install the Stylus theme for Firefox from here.
- Now, that both Stylus extension and theme have been installed, open WhatsApp Web to enjoy the new Dark Mode.
I hope you enjoyed the article, keep visiting The Mac Observer for more such tips and tricks.