Podcast - Apple Weekly Report: Lawsuits, NBC Bails on iTunes, and iPod Predictions
by , 10:30 AM EDT, September 1st, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple deals with more lawsuits, NBC pulls out of the iTunes Store, and AT&T goes after iPhone unlocking companies. On the bright side, TV shows come to the U.K. iTunes Store, Apple may release new iPods next week, and Jeff has a special guest co-host.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- New iPhone Lawsuit Targets Unlocking
- Lawsuit Claims Apple Violates Disabled Customer's Rights
- AT&T Threatens iPhone Unlocking Company
- NBC: No New iTunes Contract
- Apple Dumps NBC After iTunes Negotiations Breakdown
- UK iTunes Store Gets TV Shows
- Apple Hosting (Music-Related) Media Event September 5th
- Apple and Volkswagen Discuss an iCar
- Akamai Bringing True HD Capability to Internet
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,5:02 PM
- Apple Posts a Record September Quarter - $42.1 Billion Revenue, $8.5 Billion Earnings
- 4:45 PM
- How-to Set Up Apple Pay
- 1:32 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-20
- 1:19 PM
- Apple Releases iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay, iCloud Photo Library, Camera Roll, More
- 11:49 AM
- Spotify Announces Family Plans
- 9:59 AM
- Apple To Release iOS 8.1 Update Today, Here’s How To Get Ready
- 9:02 AM
- Dropbox Releases iOS Update 3.5, Includes Touch ID
- Sun,11:54 AM
- MGG 524: Cool Stuff Found & Yosemite Notes
- Sat,10:30 AM
- 3 More Tips for Making Better Slide Show Presentations in Apple’s Keynote
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Eek! How Did I Ever Live With an iPhone 5s?
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Posts Full Video for October Media Event
- 4:15 PM
- Sales Prospects for Apple’s iPad Air 2 Look Good