Podcast - Apple Weekly Report: Lawsuits, NBC Bails on iTunes, and iPod Predictions
by , 10:30 AM EDT, September 1st, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple deals with more lawsuits, NBC pulls out of the iTunes Store, and AT&T goes after iPhone unlocking companies. On the bright side, TV shows come to the U.K. iTunes Store, Apple may release new iPods next week, and Jeff has a special guest co-host.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- New iPhone Lawsuit Targets Unlocking
- Lawsuit Claims Apple Violates Disabled Customer's Rights
- AT&T Threatens iPhone Unlocking Company
- NBC: No New iTunes Contract
- Apple Dumps NBC After iTunes Negotiations Breakdown
- UK iTunes Store Gets TV Shows
- Apple Hosting (Music-Related) Media Event September 5th
- Apple and Volkswagen Discuss an iCar
- Akamai Bringing True HD Capability to Internet
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps