Podcast - Apple Weekly Report: Lawsuits, NBC Bails on iTunes, and iPod Predictions
by , 10:30 AM EDT, September 1st, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple deals with more lawsuits, NBC pulls out of the iTunes Store, and AT&T goes after iPhone unlocking companies. On the bright side, TV shows come to the U.K. iTunes Store, Apple may release new iPods next week, and Jeff has a special guest co-host.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- New iPhone Lawsuit Targets Unlocking
- Lawsuit Claims Apple Violates Disabled Customer's Rights
- AT&T Threatens iPhone Unlocking Company
- NBC: No New iTunes Contract
- Apple Dumps NBC After iTunes Negotiations Breakdown
- UK iTunes Store Gets TV Shows
- Apple Hosting (Music-Related) Media Event September 5th
- Apple and Volkswagen Discuss an iCar
- Akamai Bringing True HD Capability to Internet
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-09: Tesla Bags on Apple, AT&T’s Wi-Fi Calling
- 10:06 AM
- Elon Musk: Can’t Cut it at Tesla? Go Work for Apple
- 8:55 AM
- El Capitan: Hide Your Menu Bar!
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Apple on iPhone Battery Performance: You’re Measuring It Wrong
- 6:56 PM
- The Big Mac Bundle: $17.99
- 6:00 PM
- The Two Sides of Apple: Brilliance and Ennui
- 2:28 PM
- AT&T Fires Up Wi-Fi Calling Support
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-08: Samsung vs. TSMC iPhone Chips, Lightroom for iPad
- 11:36 AM
- NASA’s Apollo Mission Photos Free on Flickr
- 10:33 AM
- Adobe Sets Lightroom for iPhone, iPad Free from Creative Cloud
- 9:14 AM
- Harry Potter Comes to Apple’s iBook Store with Enhanced Editions
- Wed,10:30 PM
- ACM 327: Competing with Google Now, Apple’s Other New Campus, iPad Pro for Artists