Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Podcasting Going Corporate, Amazon and Music Downloads
by , 6:25 PM EST, February 18th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
In the news this week: is Podcasting going corporate? Two TMO podcast hosts, Ricky Spero and Dave Hamilton, rev up the Context Machine to find out. Also, Amazon.com looks into digital media distribution.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- PodShowPDN Offers Tools For Creating, Managing Podcasts
- Amazon, Google Looking To Launch Music Services
- Amazon May Take On iTunes, iPod
- Mac Malware Concept Hits the Web
- Intego Addresses the 'Oompa-Loompa' Trojan Horse
- Apple- "Leap-A is Not a Virus"
- Avanquest Debuts PodPresenter, iPocketBible For iPods
- Camino 1.0 Released
- Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
- MacPractice 2.0 Offers 20 New Features For Doctors
- OWC High Capacity PowerBook Batteries
- Solo Performer 3.0 Ships
- Review - Audioengine 5
- Review - Kickstand Case
The news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue, 5:31 PM
- Sinji Flexible Borescope Camera for iPhone and Android: $29.95
- Tue, 3:46 PM
- HBO Max Won't Count Against AT&T Data Caps
- Tue, 3:37 PM
- Apple Pencil in Black Could be on the Way
- Tue, 3:17 PM
- That Time Steve Jobs Taught Bill Atkinson About Rounded Rectangles
- Tue, 3:09 PM
- Nearly 10 Percent of U.S. Households Have Apple TV+ Subscription
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Apple's Charitable Efforts, Music App Updates – TMO Daily Observations 2020-06-02
- Tue, 1:58 PM
- How the ‘Untappd’ Beer App Was Used to Track Military, CIA Movements
- Tue, 1:55 PM
- Smartphone Sales Dropped 20 Percent in Q1 2020, With Samsung and Huawei Worst Hit
- Tue, 1:44 PM
- Apple’s Research App Updated With Survey and Hearing Test
- Tue, 11:16 AM
- Security Researcher Believes Mac Backdoor ‘Tiny Shell” Still Being Used
- Tue, 9:51 AM
- Apple Music and Beats 1 Mark Blackout Tuesday in Support of Black Lives Matter
- Tue, 9:39 AM
- Theresa Kang-Lowe Signs Multi-Year Deal With Apple TV+