Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Zune's Crash Landing
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Microsoft launched the Zune portable media player. The press have taken it far more seriously than previous iPod competitors, so Ricky and Jeff use the Context Machine to handicap the new MP3 player playing-field. Also, Blue's Snowball USB condenser microphone.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Zune Hits Stores, Nobody Notices
- Ballmer- Zune Can Take iPod
- Apple Teams with Airlines for In-flight iPod Support
- iPod Set To Be Hot Holiday Seller
- Hon Hai to Build iPhone
- Blue Microphones - Snowball
- Gigawiz Introduces Citrin Graphing App
- LightZone 2.0 Released with Intel Mac Support
- Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
- PodJournals Social Networking Podcast Service Launched
- Zofunk Introduces MacBook Keyboard Covers
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon, 7:24 PM
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
- Mon, 5:53 PM
- Returning to U.S. With iPhone? What Are Your Rights?
- Mon, 4:48 PM
- Hidden Folks is the Whimsically Fun Hidden Object Game You Need on Your iPhone and iPad
- Mon, 4:31 PM
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate
- Mon, 4:05 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Open Source Developer & Former Apple Manager Jordan Hubbard
- Mon, 2:10 PM
- Apple's Facial Recognition Plans, the AI Race - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-20
- Mon, 1:36 PM
- How to Mod a Porsche 911 or Other Car to Run Doom in 3 Easy Steps
- Mon, 12:01 PM
- Apple Buys RealFace, but that Doesn't Mean We're Unlocking iPhones with Our Face Yet
- Mon, 9:00 AM
- iOS 10 and Swift 3 Starter Bundle: $45
- Sun, 12:16 PM
- Don't Fear The Wi-Fi – Mac Geek Gab 645
- Sat, 3:47 AM
- Apple Answers Tweets in 4 New iPad Pro Ads
- Fri, 10:24 PM
- WWDC in San Jose Is Closer and Other Apple Insights