Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #132: New iPods, Microsoft's Ads, and Mac OS X 10.5.5
by , 4:20 PM EDT, September 16th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple revamped its iPod line up on September 9 during a special media event called "Let's Rock." CEO Steve Jobs showed off redesigned iPod nanos, an updated iPod classic and iPod touch, and welcomed NBC back to the iTunes Store. The lawsuit express is still chugging along, Apple notebook sales are on the rise, Microsoft tries its hand at hip ads, and Apple just dropped Mac OS X 10.5.5. in our laps.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- NBC Comes Back to iTunes - in High Definition
- Apple Unveils Redesigned iPod nano with Accelerometer
- Apple Revamps Sleeker iPod touch, Adds Speaker [Updated]
- Apple Announces 100 Million App Store Downloads
- iPhone, iPod touch 2.1 Update Due Friday
- Apple Releases iPod touch 2.1 Update
- Apple, Shareholders Settle in Stock Backdating Suit
- Report: Apple Fourth in Home Notebook Market
- WSJ: MobileMe Flawed, Ragged
- Apple Rejects Podcaster for App Store, Revolt Follows
- First Seinfeld Microsoft Ad Airs, Thin on Content
- Second Microsoft Ad with Gates & Seinfeld: The Family
- Apple Posts Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update
- TMO Quick Tip - Bandwidth Monitoring Tools
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?