Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #132: New iPods, Microsoft's Ads, and Mac OS X 10.5.5
by , 4:20 PM EDT, September 16th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple revamped its iPod line up on September 9 during a special media event called "Let's Rock." CEO Steve Jobs showed off redesigned iPod nanos, an updated iPod classic and iPod touch, and welcomed NBC back to the iTunes Store. The lawsuit express is still chugging along, Apple notebook sales are on the rise, Microsoft tries its hand at hip ads, and Apple just dropped Mac OS X 10.5.5. in our laps.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- NBC Comes Back to iTunes - in High Definition
- Apple Unveils Redesigned iPod nano with Accelerometer
- Apple Revamps Sleeker iPod touch, Adds Speaker [Updated]
- Apple Announces 100 Million App Store Downloads
- iPhone, iPod touch 2.1 Update Due Friday
- Apple Releases iPod touch 2.1 Update
- Apple, Shareholders Settle in Stock Backdating Suit
- Report: Apple Fourth in Home Notebook Market
- WSJ: MobileMe Flawed, Ragged
- Apple Rejects Podcaster for App Store, Revolt Follows
- First Seinfeld Microsoft Ad Airs, Thin on Content
- Second Microsoft Ad with Gates & Seinfeld: The Family
- Apple Posts Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update
- TMO Quick Tip - Bandwidth Monitoring Tools
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,8:00 AM
- Enjoy Your Memorial Day
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review