Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #132: New iPods, Microsoft's Ads, and Mac OS X 10.5.5
by , 4:20 PM EDT, September 16th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple revamped its iPod line up on September 9 during a special media event called "Let's Rock." CEO Steve Jobs showed off redesigned iPod nanos, an updated iPod classic and iPod touch, and welcomed NBC back to the iTunes Store. The lawsuit express is still chugging along, Apple notebook sales are on the rise, Microsoft tries its hand at hip ads, and Apple just dropped Mac OS X 10.5.5. in our laps.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- NBC Comes Back to iTunes - in High Definition
- Apple Unveils Redesigned iPod nano with Accelerometer
- Apple Revamps Sleeker iPod touch, Adds Speaker [Updated]
- Apple Announces 100 Million App Store Downloads
- iPhone, iPod touch 2.1 Update Due Friday
- Apple Releases iPod touch 2.1 Update
- Apple, Shareholders Settle in Stock Backdating Suit
- Report: Apple Fourth in Home Notebook Market
- WSJ: MobileMe Flawed, Ragged
- Apple Rejects Podcaster for App Store, Revolt Follows
- First Seinfeld Microsoft Ad Airs, Thin on Content
- Second Microsoft Ad with Gates & Seinfeld: The Family
- Apple Posts Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update
- TMO Quick Tip - Bandwidth Monitoring Tools
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed,11:02 AM
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- 10:31 AM
- Evercore Raises AAPL Target on Strong iPhone 6 Demand
- 10:03 AM
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- 9:18 AM
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- 8:40 AM
- iOS 8: Requesting the Desktop Version of Websites
- 12:37 AM
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Tue,7:17 PM
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
- 6:04 PM
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps: TMO’s Growing List
- 5:14 PM
- Apple Releases New Printer Drivers for HP and 7 Other Companies
- 4:51 PM
- iOS 8: How to Enable Notification Center Widgets
- 4:40 PM
- iLuv Vyneer Case for iPhone 6: Fashion, Protection and Transparency
- 4:33 PM
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?