The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted a new article titled "Getting Control With Subversion and Xcode," which explains how to use Subversion on Mac OS X Server as a repository for Xcode projects. Subversion is an open source version control system that extends the functionality found in CVS. Support for it is built into Xcode 2.
← Previous Article
M-Audio on Thursday introduced Podcast Factory, a hardware and software bundle for creating high-quality podcasts.
Next Article →
Participatory Culture Foundation (PCF) has released version 0.7 of DTV, a free application that enables users to choose from hundreds…
Recent News See All »
- Apple TV Gets Beats Channel, Family Sharing
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7