The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted a new article titled "Getting Control With Subversion and Xcode," which explains how to use Subversion on Mac OS X Server as a repository for Xcode projects. Subversion is an open source version control system that extends the functionality found in CVS. Support for it is built into Xcode 2.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend