The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted a new article titled "Getting Control With Subversion and Xcode," which explains how to use Subversion on Mac OS X Server as a repository for Xcode projects. Subversion is an open source version control system that extends the functionality found in CVS. Support for it is built into Xcode 2.
← Previous Article
M-Audio on Thursday introduced Podcast Factory, a hardware and software bundle for creating high-quality podcasts.
Next Article →
Participatory Culture Foundation (PCF) has released version 0.7 of DTV, a free application that enables users to choose from hundreds…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch