The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted a new article titled "Getting Control With Subversion and Xcode," which explains how to use Subversion on Mac OS X Server as a repository for Xcode projects. Subversion is an open source version control system that extends the functionality found in CVS. Support for it is built into Xcode 2.
← Previous Article
M-Audio on Thursday introduced Podcast Factory, a hardware and software bundle for creating high-quality podcasts.
Next Article →
Participatory Culture Foundation (PCF) has released version 0.7 of DTV, a free application that enables users to choose from hundreds…
Recent News See All »
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry
- Beats Ready to Join Music Streaming Market
- Chuck La Tournous, Michael Johnston Share Holiday Gift Ideas on MacVoices
- Report Claims China Mobile Strikes iPhone Deal
- Apple Tops Dell in ‘Planned Holiday Purchases’ for Desktop Computers