The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted a new article titled "Getting Control With Subversion and Xcode," which explains how to use Subversion on Mac OS X Server as a repository for Xcode projects. Subversion is an open source version control system that extends the functionality found in CVS. Support for it is built into Xcode 2.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday