Today we’re going to show you how to best choose a device to connect your guitar to GarageBand, as well as other tips and tricks.
Let’s explore Personalized Spatial Audio, a new feature coming to iOS 16 and your supported AirPods or Beats headphones.
Here’s how to set up iCloud Desktop and Documents Folders Syncing, a great way to save space and keep your files accessible anywhere.
In iOS 16, Apple has added four titles to the list of stock apps you can delete from your iPhone. This can help declutter your Home Screen.
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
New in iOS 16, Door Detection can help those with vision problems more easily navigate the world around them. Here’s how to use the feature.
With iOS 15.5, Apple has brought back the iTunes Pass as your Apple Account Card. Let’s look at how to add it to Wallet and use it.
If you’ve ever wished you could easily turn off someone’s iPhone alarm when they forgot, you can. Siri will gladly handle it for you.
If you want to make the most of the built-in video calling app on your iPhone, these FaceTime tips are a great start.
The text on your Apple Watch may seem too small at times. Luckily, the Accessibility feature Zoom on Apple Watch can help with that.
If you’re wondering how to customize your CarPlay apps, wonder no more. Jeff Butts walks you through organizing, deleting, and adding apps.