When your dog or cat goes missing, it can be traumatic. Here are some ways to keep tabs on your pets using just your iPhone and an accessory.
Let’s explore Personalized Spatial Audio, a new feature coming to iOS 16 and your supported AirPods or Beats headphones.
While many iPhone models support iOS 16, not every one can handle all the features. Here, we look at which features require newer iPhones.
Now that Apple has launched the macOS 13 Ventura public beta, let’s walk through what you need to know and do to get in on the fun.
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
You can just ask Siri to do it, but that may not be convenient or reliable. in iOS 16, you can create an alarm or timer right from Spotlight.
Let’s take a look at the new Apple Watch Mirroring accessibility feature: what it is, how it can help you, and how to get started with it.
Using iOS 16, measurement conversions get much easier. Jeff Butts shows how you can highlight a measurement and see it converted.
One cool change in iOS 16 is the ability to view your Wi-Fi password. Here’s how to do it, so you can easily share your Wi-Fi with guests.
Here’s how to set up iCloud Desktop and Documents Folders Syncing, a great way to save space and keep your files accessible anywhere.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
In iOS 16, Apple has added four titles to the list of stock apps you can delete from your iPhone. This can help declutter your Home Screen.