If you can’t swipe up on your iPhone, we’ll help you learn how to fix the swipe-up gesture not working issue on your iPhone.
If you’re looking to reduce the file size of a photo, video or PDF, read along to learn how to make a file smaller on your iPhone.
Are messages not restoring from iCloud backup on your new iPhone? Read along to learn how to fix messages not restored from iCloud backup.
The latest iOS 17.2 claims to fix an issue that prevented iPhone wireless charging from working on “specific cars.”
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
Checkout everything that is new on the latest iOS 17.2 RC. We have listed everything including features and bug fixes.
Even though the Photos app doesn’t have a native solution to rename photos, we’ll help you learn how to rename photos on your iPhone.
If you’re concerned about your privacy on the Mac and want to turn off the webcam, read along to learn how to disable the webcam on your Mac.
Learn how to change your iCloud payment method on iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, or online at iCloud.com so you don’t miss subscription payments.
It is annoying when your iPhone refuses to focus on an object and instead keeps refocussing. Learn how to fix this issue in a jiffy!
Dive into this tech rivalry as we explore the pattern of Samsung adopting Apple’s innovations, from dropping chargers to design echoes.