Apple’s Electric Car project is canceled. Members of the team will be moved to work on AI projects.
The new update comes with new emojis, changes to Apple podcasts, and more.
The updated support document deals with how Apple employees answer questions about unannounced products
We take a look at the iPads and iPhones that’ll run Apple’s latest software
- Anticipating WWDC 2023 - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-30
- Making India Its Own Thing - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-09
- Spring OS Updates Without a Product Event? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-24
- Ted Lasso Goes to Washington - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-20
- Working Longer and Sleeping Better - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-14
- A Mixed-Reality and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-13
Major shareholders want to know how Apple wants to use artificial intelligence.
Some people are offering Vision Pro rental in China. The prices are reportedly $208 each day, or approximately $13.60 per hour.
Apple’s latest patent hints at a future where devices recognize sounds and environments, leading to a smarter home and seamless device integration.
Netflix is ending subscriptions for legacy in-app payment users, asking them to pay for the service directly through the website.
Apple offers a great deal on its Music streaming service to students. Find out how prices compare around the world.
As per a report from The Elec, Apple may ship iPhone 17 and iPhone 17 Plus models with ProMotion Always-On Displays.