Are you having trouble using Bluetooth devices after upgrading? Here’s what to do if Bluetooth keeps crashing on macOS Sonoma.
Learn how to turn off Siri on your Apple Watch. We’ve also mentioned the steps to silence Siri without turning it off.
Is NameDrop safe? Learn more about Apple’s new iOS 17 feature, how it works, and find out if it’s safe to use.
If you can’t clear your history in Safari, our guide can show you exactly what you need to do to solve your problems on iOS and Mac.
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- How to Export Health Data From Your iPhone
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
Experience digital harmony. Resolve Apple One Family Sharing issues effortlessly with our troubleshooting guide for seamless sharing.
If you’re having issues with voicemail transcription not working with your iPhone, our full guide can show you what you need to know.
Wondering why blocked numbers can still leave voicemails on your iPhone? Find answers in this simple guide to effective call blocking.
Discover how much RAM your iPad has and Apple’s unique approach to RAM. Learn about the RAM specifications for various iPad models.
Make your voice heard again. Learn how to fix your iPhone 7’s microphone if it is not working on calls in this simple guide.
Check the best Black Friday deals on Mac software and Enjoy exclusive discounts of more than 70 percent.