Some users may have a problem with their iPhone camera mirroring or inverting photos: here’s a couple of solutions to address the issue.
Users need the right permissions for their camera, especially with third-party apps: here’s how to unblock an iPhone camera.
Users may not know that they can make their iPhone screen black and white. I’m going to show you how to Grayscale your iPhone.
With the debut of iOS 15, Apple introduced a ew security feature when browsing the web using Safari. Find out more about iCloud Private Relay.
If you ever wondered how Apple Fitness calculates calories and how accurate those calculations are, we have the answers for you.
If you’re new to Apple’s Numbers app, on Mac or your iPhone or iPad, you may wonder how to write formulas. Amalia walks you through it.
Find out how to look at photos in iCloud, navigate the iCloud website and other important things you need to know about this service.
Having two iCloud accounts could be useful at some point. Let me walk you through the steps on how to switch iCloud accounts on iPhone .
For those that want to create a new iCloud account, but already have one, there are a few options available to you. Find out here.
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- Virtual Assistant Issues and How/Why to Mastodon - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-30
- The Foldable iPad Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-31
- Sideloading and Mixing Realities - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-02
- Whispers of New MacBook Pros and iPhone Sales - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-17
- Leading Design Without a Design Lead? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-06
While the camera on an iPhone can be rather powerful, there are some reports of them blinking or flickering for users: here’s some solutions.