Apple Developer Connection (ADC) has published a new article, "Using Automator to Expand the Market for Your Software," that explains how developers can use the Automator feature in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" to build actions and workflows in their software. Automator helps users automate repetitive tasks by creating actions for different applications that can be linked together as workflows. ADCis new article explains how developers can not only create Automator actions for key functionality in their software but also build standalone Automator actions they can sell for a nominal price.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend