Apple Developer Connection (ADC) has published a new article, "Using Automator to Expand the Market for Your Software," that explains how developers can use the Automator feature in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" to build actions and workflows in their software. Automator helps users automate repetitive tasks by creating actions for different applications that can be linked together as workflows. ADCis new article explains how developers can not only create Automator actions for key functionality in their software but also build standalone Automator actions they can sell for a nominal price.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors