Apple Developer Connection (ADC) has published a new article, "Using Automator to Expand the Market for Your Software," that explains how developers can use the Automator feature in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" to build actions and workflows in their software. Automator helps users automate repetitive tasks by creating actions for different applications that can be linked together as workflows. ADCis new article explains how developers can not only create Automator actions for key functionality in their software but also build standalone Automator actions they can sell for a nominal price.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program