Apple Developer Connection (ADC) has published a new article, "Using Automator to Expand the Market for Your Software," that explains how developers can use the Automator feature in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" to build actions and workflows in their software. Automator helps users automate repetitive tasks by creating actions for different applications that can be linked together as workflows. ADCis new article explains how developers can not only create Automator actions for key functionality in their software but also build standalone Automator actions they can sell for a nominal price.
← Previous Article
An article at Macworld UK describes a customized Touareg car, named "Dora," that uses Macs running Mac OS X v10.4…
Next Article →
Apple saw 48% growth in its second quarter 2005 market share in the European, Middle Eastern and African (EAMA) markets,…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman