Apple Developer Connection (ADC) has published a new article, "Using Automator to Expand the Market for Your Software," that explains how developers can use the Automator feature in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" to build actions and workflows in their software. Automator helps users automate repetitive tasks by creating actions for different applications that can be linked together as workflows. ADCis new article explains how developers can not only create Automator actions for key functionality in their software but also build standalone Automator actions they can sell for a nominal price.
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans