A Sharp announced the immediate availability of Opal on Wednesday. Opal is an outlining application that replaces the Mac OS 9-based Acta outliner. The new application is a Universal Binary capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a word count feature, exports to Microsoft Word, opens outline files from every version of Acta, and more. Opal is available for download at the A Sharp Web site and costs US$32.
← Previous Article
SoCal MacFair announced its class session lineup and instructors on Wednesday.
Next Article →
MAKI Enterprises announced the immediate availability of Kids GoGoGo 11.2, an Internet content blocking and filtering utility, on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More
- Samsung Drops SEP Claims from Second Apple Patent Trial
- Apple Adds iTunes Festival Channel to Apple TV for SXSW
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger