A Sharp announced the immediate availability of Opal on Wednesday. Opal is an outlining application that replaces the Mac OS 9-based Acta outliner. The new application is a Universal Binary capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a word count feature, exports to Microsoft Word, opens outline files from every version of Acta, and more. Opal is available for download at the A Sharp Web site and costs US$32.
← Previous Article
SoCal MacFair announced its class session lineup and instructors on Wednesday.
Next Article →
MAKI Enterprises announced the immediate availability of Kids GoGoGo 11.2, an Internet content blocking and filtering utility, on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Twitter for iOS Updated to Version 6 - New Interface, Photo Sharing, Search
- Qualcomm Takes on Apple’s iBeacon with Gimbal
- Microsoft’s Socl makes Social Network Push with Native iPhone, Android Apps
- Radio Ad Veteran Michael Pallad Joins iTunes Radio
- Where in the World Is Scott Forstall? Traveling, Advising Startups, Philanthropy
Popular Stories See All »
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- Black Friday iPad Deal Roundup, MacMall’s 60 Hour Sale Starts
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT