A Sharp announced the immediate availability of Opal on Wednesday. Opal is an outlining application that replaces the Mac OS 9-based Acta outliner. The new application is a Universal Binary capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a word count feature, exports to Microsoft Word, opens outline files from every version of Acta, and more. Opal is available for download at the A Sharp Web site and costs US$32.
← Previous Article
SoCal MacFair announced its class session lineup and instructors on Wednesday.
Next Article →
MAKI Enterprises announced the immediate availability of Kids GoGoGo 11.2, an Internet content blocking and filtering utility, on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind