A Sharp announced the immediate availability of Opal on Wednesday. Opal is an outlining application that replaces the Mac OS 9-based Acta outliner. The new application is a Universal Binary capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a word count feature, exports to Microsoft Word, opens outline files from every version of Acta, and more. Opal is available for download at the A Sharp Web site and costs US$32.
← Previous Article
SoCal MacFair announced its class session lineup and instructors on Wednesday.
Next Article →
MAKI Enterprises announced the immediate availability of Kids GoGoGo 11.2, an Internet content blocking and filtering utility, on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Launch Weekend Sales Hit 10 Million