A Sharp announced the immediate availability of Opal on Wednesday. Opal is an outlining application that replaces the Mac OS 9-based Acta outliner. The new application is a Universal Binary capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a word count feature, exports to Microsoft Word, opens outline files from every version of Acta, and more. Opal is available for download at the A Sharp Web site and costs US$32.
← Previous Article
SoCal MacFair announced its class session lineup and instructors on Wednesday.
Next Article →
MAKI Enterprises announced the immediate availability of Kids GoGoGo 11.2, an Internet content blocking and filtering utility, on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater