Caphyon announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 1.1 on Tuesday. Advanced Link Manager tracks and manages the links coming in to a web site from other locations, making it easier to maintain a higher position in Internet search engines. The new version has an improved database system, color coding for watched domains, improved report tools, and more. Advanced Link Manager 1.1 is priced at US$149.
Recent News See All »
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Flash Player 126.96.36.199 Over Security Issues
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99