Caphyon announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 1.1 on Tuesday. Advanced Link Manager tracks and manages the links coming in to a web site from other locations, making it easier to maintain a higher position in Internet search engines. The new version has an improved database system, color coding for watched domains, improved report tools, and more. Advanced Link Manager 1.1 is priced at US$149.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More