Caphyon announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 1.1 on Tuesday. Advanced Link Manager tracks and manages the links coming in to a web site from other locations, making it easier to maintain a higher position in Internet search engines. The new version has an improved database system, color coding for watched domains, improved report tools, and more. Advanced Link Manager 1.1 is priced at US$149.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi