Caphyon announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 1.1 on Tuesday. Advanced Link Manager tracks and manages the links coming in to a web site from other locations, making it easier to maintain a higher position in Internet search engines. The new version has an improved database system, color coding for watched domains, improved report tools, and more. Advanced Link Manager 1.1 is priced at US$149.
Recent News See All »
- Keynote for iOS Updated to Support ‘Keynote Remote Apple Watch’ App
- Angela Ahrendts Explains Apple Watch Rollout in Employee Video
- Randomly Selected Developers Offered Expedited Apple Watch Delivery
- 10 Must Have Apple Watch Apps for Launch Day
- Google Kills YouTube for 2nd Gen Apple TV, Older iOS Devices