Caphyon announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 1.1 on Tuesday. Advanced Link Manager tracks and manages the links coming in to a web site from other locations, making it easier to maintain a higher position in Internet search engines. The new version has an improved database system, color coding for watched domains, improved report tools, and more. Advanced Link Manager 1.1 is priced at US$149.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed