Caphyon Ltd. has released an update for Advanced Web Ranking, bringing it to version 2.4. Advanced Web Ranking is a utility designed for tracking Web positioning on major search engines. The update features several enhancements including new reports. According to Caphyon Ltd:
Caphyon LLC is pleased to announce the release of Advanced Web Ranking 2.4, a tool that helps check your web site position on all major search engines.
Advanced Web Ranking saves you hours of tedious work while monitoring your Web siteis search engine position. Advanced Web Ranking generates tabular and graphical reports that will help you check not just the position of your Website but the position of your competitorsi web sites as well!
This new version features two new interactive reports, the ability to define custom reports that can be executed after each update, and a new and improved documentation system.
- Added custom report templates
- Added URLs panel
- Added a new Current Rank report
- Added a new Overview report
- Added a new filter: Colored
- Added ability to choose from multiple User Agents
- Modified how the Rank Evolution charts display the dropped URLs
- Added ability to select a random delay between search engine requests
- Servers that allow SMTP authentication are now supported
- New and improved documentation
You can find more information about the Advanced Web Ranking update at the Caphyon Ltd. Web site. The Advanced Web Ranking update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.