Spatial Corp. on Wednesday said that its entire line of 3D software development components, including 3D ACIS Modeler, 3D ACIS Extensions, and 3D InterOp Translators, now runs on PowerPC- and Intel-based Macs. The companyis products are used by software developers who create CAD tools and other 3D utilities.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi