Spatial Corp. on Wednesday said that its entire line of 3D software development components, including 3D ACIS Modeler, 3D ACIS Extensions, and 3D InterOp Translators, now runs on PowerPC- and Intel-based Macs. The companyis products are used by software developers who create CAD tools and other 3D utilities.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad