Spatial Corp. on Wednesday said that its entire line of 3D software development components, including 3D ACIS Modeler, 3D ACIS Extensions, and 3D InterOp Translators, now runs on PowerPC- and Intel-based Macs. The companyis products are used by software developers who create CAD tools and other 3D utilities.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs