Spatial Corp. on Wednesday said that its entire line of 3D software development components, including 3D ACIS Modeler, 3D ACIS Extensions, and 3D InterOp Translators, now runs on PowerPC- and Intel-based Macs. The companyis products are used by software developers who create CAD tools and other 3D utilities.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today