Spatial Corp. on Wednesday said that its entire line of 3D software development components, including 3D ACIS Modeler, 3D ACIS Extensions, and 3D InterOp Translators, now runs on PowerPC- and Intel-based Macs. The companyis products are used by software developers who create CAD tools and other 3D utilities.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production